Friday, May 29, 2009

Thorn-pants come home

We've gotten good rains the past two days, and its been cool. I still get a bad feeling from this unseasonable moisture, but the garden is happy and the wild flowers are bursting forth. We did laundry today and both got headaches from the obvious propane leak at the laundry mat. After i put away the clothes we took a nap while it was raining. It felt like there was an ice pick stabbing my forehead. I hate icepicks. We also showered this evening and have not eaten supper. I haven't seen Thorn all day, and i am concerned that he was eaten by something. Sad. I hope he comes home soon. We've already lost two cats in the last year to wild hungry things. Nothing will eat Squishy, she's too evil. I desire food and thus must go in search of sustenance.

1 comment:

  1. Alas! But, fear not, he is probably frolicking with rain sprites...

    ReplyDelete